Sunday 19 June 2022

Happy running Father’s Day!

 Happy Father’s Day to all of the runners out there! Been a bit of a mixed one so far- yesterday I was suffering from a stomach bug and spent the entire day in bed, and alas today my wife is suffering a similar fate. 

Despite this I got some really good presents- a running gilet and a phone carrier vest that I’ve been wanting for a while. I used to have one of those sleeves to put my phone in, but after a while it kept sliding down my arm. So I am definitely looking forward to using this new piece of kit. 

Also I am glad to receive my running gilet. I was running in a smarter, not for sports one that turned out to be difficult to wash. Running in a gilet does make me feel secure which I really like. 

Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment