Monday 1 August 2022

Training vest is… GONE

So if you have read my previous two posts you’ll know my trials and tribulations with my training vest! 

Basically it restricts my breathing on my runs- so much so that I’ve had to stop 3 or 4 times whilst only doing a short three mile run… not good! 


So, the only option I felt that was open to me was to run au naturelle- or simply without the vest. 

This presents a couple of problems. How do I carry my phone? How do I carry my key? 

The answer was simple, yet not ideal. I put my phone in my pocket… but it was jingling about everywhere which was annoying. Then I simply had to hold my key. Again annoying. 

As for the vestless run- yes my breathing WAS easier, but it was still tough! Maybe I have to accept that I need to work on my fitness a little more! 

So where one problem is solved- the running vest is permanently ditched… another problem of what to do with my possessions presents itself! 

Will I ever win?! 
This is a picture I took on my run. It’s my car 🚗 


No comments:

Post a Comment