Tuesday 2 August 2022

Runstreak Day 4!

The running geek’s runstreak has reached day 4! 

Follow me on Twitter @stevenbwfc1

 I am really trying to take advantage of the six week summer break to make some head way towards my challenge of walking or running 1000 miles in the year of 2022.  

I have so far managed to do 549 miles so far and we are just into August, which means I have nigh on 5 months to do 451 miles. This equates to approximately 3 miles per day. 

This is the reason I’m trying to get ahead now because from September to December, trying to squeeze in 3 miles per day will be a tough feat. 

As for my embryonic runstreak, I am up to day 4. Doesn’t sound much but I’m glad to be running on a daily basis- sometimes 2 or 3 times daily as I jog behind my little boy who is like lightning on his balance bike! 

Here he is above on the aforementioned balance bike! I’m wondering how long it will be before he is on a full pedal bike?! 

Here are some wild fruits I managed to photograph on my run


No comments:

Post a Comment